Sunday, June 18, 2006

whoa whoa whoa



Things I liked muchas:

Puppets of Beck, the band, and even the dancing boy. The puppets got more "screen time" (the jumbotrons on either side of the stage) than the humans, which maybe not everyone liked, but it really worked for me. I thought it was very creative and added another level of visual entertainment that I think Beck needs to pull off a good show.

The Dancing Boy. Maybe it's just me, but I can watch a goofy dancer for hours and like it.

The Bonnaroo short. The puppets went around Bonnaroo and made fun of hippies, southerners, stoners, and themselves in a little film. Quite funny.

Beck's slow jams were great. 'Lost Cause,' 'Paper Tiger' and a fantastic little cover of 'Do You Realize??' by the Flaming Lips. (I have a video of a lot of this - - Jason you are going to love it)

1 comment:

Jason said...

Oh yes! You're quite right. I will love it.