Monday, June 26, 2006

Come along and ride on the....

I hope it doesn't take away from the your reading pleasure too much to know that I'm home now. Or, that I'm typing this from work. All too true though. It's really much worse for me than you, unless of course, "you" are Shorty. If so - HI Shorty. I miss you.

I have a few more pictures I'd like to share from our fantastic voyage in Cleveland - - enjoy.



Completely kickass surf&turf meal at the Metropolitan Cafe downtown. O, and Shorty's giant... uh, lobster tail. The wine, you ask? BV 2000 Beauzeaux Signet Collection = very, very good.


This should be written on the back of every single bathroom stall door in the world.


Watching my boys at the something-Pig bar downtown. We met the first of our new friends, Neal and J, because we were wildly cheering when the Twins beat Clemens and the Astros. It was *a bit* out of place.


The dining room at the Brownstone Inn. We really enjoyed staying here - I would do it again in hearbeat. Plus, it was a complete steal at 80 bucks a night!

Ciao, buddies.
-Nina

3 comments:

Rand said...

Great pics! Come on home!

lp said...

Nina! I miss you! Shouldn't we be halfway to Vancouver or somewhere by now?

Christine (CR) said...

YES. Cool, I thought you'd never ask. I'll pick you up in fifteen.