Sunday, June 18, 2006

whoa whoa whoa. black tambourine.



Things that were just okay:

Beck just really isn't very engaging. The music was spot on, but without the puppets and the dancing boy (and my own ass-shaking, of course), I'm not sure I would have loved the show. At first, through the first two or three songs (especially Black tambourine, one of my favorites) I thought it was going to be the best show I'd ever seen, but that feeling faded rather quickly.

All in all, after waiting so long to finally see Beck, I'd give it thumbs up. Nice work Beck, even though you are a Scientologist.

Ciao, buddies.
-Nina.

P.S. I have to go now so I can't write about Radiohead (the best band. ever.) until later. We must run off to the last day of the Roo. Up today: Atmosphere, The Streets, Bela Fleck, Matisyahu.

P.S.S Check out Shorty's blog - she's got a great new entry of the whole day.

3 comments:

Rand said...

Great blogging, Nina! Enjoying your posts.

Anonymous said...

Nice blogging:) I love living vicariously through your writing, Have fun!

Christine (CR) said...

Thanks, Mel! And thanks for the updates on the Twins. go, boys, go.