Wednesday, June 28, 2006

The Cabaret is closed.


That's it, kids. The Blue Light Cabaret is closed for business (at least for now). You'll just have to get your sin-juice elsewhere.

I have yet to decide if I'll still blog now that I'm home, but for now - consider the show over.

Thanks again for the vocal support of this little project. I've enjoyed it so much and I highly recommend that you blog your next travel adventure, whatever it may be.

Take care, my little chippendales.
-Nina.

P.S. If you have just stumbled upon this blog - - grab a martini, a camel light, and sit back and have a read!

Start from the bottom (click June archive & scroll to the bottom) and follow us through 11 days of childhood reminiscence in Indiana, hippies and Radiohead in Tennessee, Elvis and drunken pontificating in Memphis, and baseball and new best friends in Cleveland.

Road trips rule, buddies.

1 comment:

Rand said...

AW, man! You blog real good, sister. You should do some more.