Sunday, June 18, 2006

My tambourine is still shaking.



Part 2

It's Beck!

The Beck show was very, very fun. Entertaining, creative, high-energy and just fun. Beck sounded great, looked fantastic and put on a great show.

I have more photos and more to say, but I'm going to have to post them separately because I am unable to upload multiple pictures right now. Apparently Tom Cruise does not like Beck, which is surprising because apparently (Shorty just told me), they are both Scientologists.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa--where'd you hear that Tom Cruise doesn't like Beck? I thought all Scientologist performers are required to like each other (publicly at least).

Valayna said...

It is sort of creepy that you are riding around the country in red states with Tom Cruise on your lap.

Christine (CR) said...

HA! I'm sure Tom Cruise is more uncomfortable with the whole thing than I am.