Thursday, June 15, 2006

Hoosier Daddy?

I bet most of you don't know that there is a place called Murfeesboro, Tennessee. Ha, but there is and I am in this place. I don't have much time because we need to get ready to get back in Oprah (my car) very soon to head to the big rock show.

We made fantastic time today, busting throughout the entire state of Kentucky without stopping. The sun was shining, the traffic was flying, and it was real purty to boot. I manned the wheel and Shorty manned the Ipod - o, and it ruled hard until about 20 minutes north of Nashville, where all of the vehicles decided to just stop. It took one hour and twenty minutes to get to other side of the damn place. It sucked and was an unfortunate ending to a great driving day.

O wait, did I say end to the driving day? Pardon me, that's not true. Now we get back in Oprah, the car that shames and mocks us, and battle the traffic of the actual festival, about 25 miles south of here. Wish us luck. Depending on this traffic, we might catch the end of The Cat Empire, but probably will only make it to see Devotchka at 10. YAY, Devotchka.

Update - I have purchased a device that will allow me to extract photos from my memory stick and load them onto Tom Cruise. I'll post some pics tomorrow. Thank you Matt at Best Buy.

Ciao, buddies.
-Nina

P.S. Remember how I'm not that bright? I managed to have 'comments' turned off on the previous post, sorry. I believe I fixed it now.

P.S.S. Best sign today: "Zebra McIntyre. Now playing at the Nashville Zoo."

1 comment:

Valayna said...

General Mills has a big shipping facility in Murfreesboro:) So, yes, Virginia, I did know such a place existed!