Sunday, September 17, 2006

welcome to the shit show

mardi gras, carnivale, MN state fair... you can all fuck off. nothing, and I mean it so hard, can top Oktoberfest. wow, what a shit show. we hopped the fence to get in (the parade was coming thru the main gate) around 10:45, scored a kickass table for all 14 of us outside of the Hippodrome tent, waited until noon for the keg-tapping, and then... well, shite.

okay, sorry, I have to run now. I want to type more but must go eat some snasages and other boiled things & then we return to the scene of crime. YAY. there is a wine tent ! ! I'm totally excited, but also a little scared.

ciao, buddies.
-Nina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Baby! Mommy misses you!!! At least I got to see what you look like on Shorrty's blog!! Looks like you are having a B L A S T!!! Be sure to throw a coin in the fountain for me!! I can't wait to see you and hear all about it. To be young again..........I miss you and love you very, very much!!

Anonymous said...

Tawny is back on American soil and she's pretty pissed (American pissed, not British pissed). The flight went as smoothly as possible. I still haven't cried so I'm guessing the breakdown will come on my drive into work tomorrow. Apparently I really like everyone on that trip because I already miss them all. So sad. But so happy and thankful for all the memories...and lack of memories.
Nina & Shorrty, Keep on truckin'. Who knows, I may still show up when you least expect it; watch your backs. JUICY SQUEEZE.

Can't get the damned Pussy Cat Dolls out of my head....