Friday, September 22, 2006

we are in paris now, which makes me really happy, and about to head out for some touristy-type stuff. we saw Notre Dame and ate (the BEST meal yet. amazing) in the Latin Quarter. today we see our first crappy day of the entire trip, which stinks but reminds us how lucky we got with three straight weeks of sun.

so, au revoir, I must hop into le shower (which, by the way, has shower doors that go all the way to the floor, a constant hot water supply, AND a shower head that hangs stationary ABOVE the head... where are we?!) and go eat me a croissants w chocolat and drink me a cappucino or deux.

ciao, buddies.
-nina

p.s. i have to apologize up front for my lack of photos and videos. shorty is totally big pantsing me. she also blogs much more because... well, I sleep more. que sara que sara

No comments: