Saturday, September 02, 2006

I'll just park down the block then.

I sort of love this whole Fantasy Football phenomenon. I do not participate, nor do I really even understand how the whole business rolls... but I think it's funny and rather cute just how huge it has become with nearly every single boy I know. I like how the appeal runs across American male culture. Jocks do it, khakis do it... even some hipsters I know love it.

Even the wives & girlfriends don't mind it terribly. The mass proliferation of poker games, televised TH'em tournaments & online gambling seems less well received, for obvious reasons.



This is Mel's garage two nights before Brad's big FF draft party (do they call them parties? meetings? meets?). Normally there are just ... uh - their cars parked there.

Cute. I wonder though, on the left side, is that a podium (where the leader, or commander, or chairman, or whatever, gets to stand) or a bar?


Ciao, buddies.
-Nina
(thanks for the photo, Mel. I lurve how you "think blog" now)

1 comment:

Valayna said...

I have to admit that Kenny J. gets so in to it that he actually bought a $75 jersey of his #1 draft pick!!!!