Monday, September 11, 2006

how you living, minneapolis!?

just a very quick note to saz Yo! and that we are having THE TIME OF OUR LIVES in croatia. i had big plans to blog a lot, but - it seems that I just plaz and drink wine and eat fresh seafood and look at beautiful stuff and hang out with my bffs and cry because it is SO fantastic instead.

Croatia is great. we LOVE it but are readz for a change of scenery. love you and miss you mom. I think about you all the time and how much zou would love it here. rest assured we are safe and having SO, SO much fun. off to Prague tomorrow. talk later. hi everyone else too. HVALA.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie!!!! I'm so glad you are having a wonderful time!!! Wendi asked if she were "chopped chicken" (I think she meant liver, but you know Wendi!!!) because you didn't say a special hello to her. Keep on having a wonderful time & try to get laid. Love from the Vickster!!