Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree (of hate).

"The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world."


So crazyMel gets busted for being the disgusting, drunken anti-Semite that he is and now he is sorry. But, we all know what he is really sorry for - - the shitstorm of bad publicity in which he (and his poor publicist) is currently flailing about.

Basically, Mel & co. are sticking to the story that it was just the tequila talking... and driving, I guess. He is going to real rehab now and wants members of the Jewish community to help him with his recovery:

"I have begun an ongoing program of recovery and what I am now realizing is that I cannot do it alone. I am in the process of understanding where those vicious words came from during that drunken display, and I am asking the Jewish community, whom I have personally offended, to help me on my journey through recovery. Again, I am reaching out to the Jewish community for its help. I know there will be many in that community who will want nothing to do with me, and that would be understandable. But I pray that that door is not forever closed."

I'm sure they will be happy to help, Mel.

Gross.

3 comments:

Valayna said...

Valayna said...
I have literally been saying for years that he is insane and prior to this I have been made to feel like I was a little crazy for my opinion of him. Thank God for Tequila to prove my point.

It sort of reminds me of one of my favorite jokes:
Q. What didn't Hitler drink tequila?

A. It made him mean.

Christine (CR) said...

"You're not trying to draw a psycho pension! You really are crazy!"

says Danny Glover.

Valayna said...

*A new one liner for when it is really hot out*

"I'm sweating like Mel Gibson at a Bar Mitzvah."