Monday, October 23, 2006

Because you care about every thought that crosses my mind

We all know the Tavern on Grand is known for great walleye (is the walleye even really that good? I'm not so sure), but has anyone ever had a burger from there? Hot damn, kids. Seriously good stuff. Run right out and get one. Right now.

________________________________________________________________

Is anyone watching this Heroes show?














I watched an episode last night and now I find myself a tiny bit intrigued. I'm not sure I have the time or energy to take on another program, plus - I'm not convinced yet. If you watch it/have watched it, a recommendation either way would be appreciated.

I hear it's big with the Lost crowd.




















But, Star Trek and Steven King are big with the Lost crowd too. And, clearly, I am waayyyy to cool for that stuff.

Cioa, buddies.
-Swyrrlvr4815162342

1 comment:

Jason said...

"Heroes" is all right. I watched the 1st episode and part of the 2nd. The rest are DVR'd. I hear it's heating up a bit lately.

I thought parts were hokey and the storyline with the Indian dude is real dumb - but there's something there.

I don't think you're mistaken by being intrigued.