Tuesday, November 28, 2006

WTF ?

First I get caught crying on ESPN and now the entire metro area knows I'm afraid of toilets.

I kid, I kid. This is super cool. I just about fell out of my chair when I checked my site meter and saw over a hundred page views today. Welcome newbies. Never forget, The Cabaret is always open for momma's friends. Stay gold.

Clearly, the only way to read this is as divine prophesy.

The forecast: This is my year.

The world has spoken and I hear you. You want more Nina, I get it. Therefore, I have pushed up the release date of my debut single, Bad Choices (a.k.a. The Kellogg Avenue the Night of a Wild Game Song). Look for it to drop in mid-December with a video, which will be aired exclusively on public access television, shortly to follow. Look for the 'making the video' special, following that nutjob thumbs-up guy, sometime after the first of the year.

Ciao, buddies.
-Nina.

P.S. I am curious how The Blotter writer decided to pick "failed Greek omelettes, yoga balls, her trip to Europe, poop stories, and party pix" as selling points. I don't know how one could ignore such a titillating play by play of my lunch. Fried biscuits, man!

P.P.S. Hey mom, "WTF" means what the fuck.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! That is so awesome, nice work and even nicer writing sista. I am glad more of the world will get an opportunity to experience your smart and eloquent masterpiece of a blog.

PS- and I like that you link to me so people will read mind too:)

Unknown said...

Wow. Congrats. You're a star! I will be shouting I knew her when...

I hope your plans change for Saturday. Me and Shorty want to sing a trio with you. And yes, feel free to throw beer down your pants before you arrive.

Rand said...

Nina the Blog Star! You are so deserving of attention - your blog is awesome!!!

And cool for me since I don't get to see you in person on a regular basis anymore, but I can bask in the glow of your majestic presence (TMBG allusion) anytime I want with Nina's Cabaret!