Wednesday, November 22, 2006

put the turkey in the bag

Hi friends & lovers.

Three points of business before we all cluck and gobble ourselves silly:

  1. Mostly because I wanted to be "friends" with Sam from Top Chef (Harold from season 1 hasn't accepted me yet. I'm nervous), I've joined the myspace community. I'm not 100% sure I know what I'm doing, but come visit me & be my friend. And Sam, tell Harold I'm a really good friend.

    O, and I won't be using the 'blog' option on myspace because I don't want this blog to get jealous.

  2. Good news today for Justin Morneau, AL MVP. I don't know about you, pumpkin pies, but I just didn't see it happening. Nice job, Grunt.


  3. I am scared of the toilet at work. Really. I'm not frightened that I might fall in to, or that something might crawl out of it... rather, I'm a quite positive that at some point this winter I'm going to lose a digit while flushing it.

    The flushing mechanism is a one-inch or so in diameter button, located on top of the outside of the lid, that you have to depress pretty hard to commence the flushing. The problem is, after you push the button down, it immediately kicks back with the force of a russian carbine rifle... and guaranteed, your thumb is still on it. It's scary!


That's all. Happy Thanksgiving, turkeys.

Ciao, buddies.
-Nina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh yeah, those toilets are wacky.