Thursday, May 03, 2007

Those little scraps of paper, post-its and bev naps, scribbled with tiny moments of brilliance: things of the past.

Well, well...and well.

Guess what, kids, I'm done with my thesis project. You know the one- the travel writing business I've been carrying around with me for the better part of two years.


How do I feel? Great. I really do. It's been a long haul and there were several times when I thought... I just might not finish this thing. The last few months have been especially rough, with nearly every free minute spent writing, revising, writing, banging my head against the wall, and then writing more.


Yes, I feel good. This good:




My gratitude goes out to, well- everyone. All my beloved buddies have offered endless support and I really appreciate it. Mel, my coach and my biggest cheerleader, I thank you the mostest of all.

Now, you'll have to excuse me, I have piles of books to read, Netflix rentals that have been sitting here for months, laundry to do, legs to shave, big fat cats to cuddle with, blogs to read, and such. AH, free time, you pretty little thing.

Ciao, buddies.
-Nina

5 comments:

Jason said...

Yay! Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

I may have already sent this, but I don't see it yet!!! So, what am I, chopped liver????? No really, I am sooooooooo very proud of my little girl. I love you so much!

Vickster

Christine (CR) said...

You are certainly not chopped liver... you ARE one of my beloved buddies!

Rand said...

Congratulations!!!!!

wow - you are a degree finisher

Anonymous said...

Aw, thanks:) You really did it! And I am SOO very proud of you! well done babes.