Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Best graduation present ever? Yes.

You can't really see the show too well, but I am quite sure you can imagine it. If not, it went like this... I was taking a little nap at the table (because I was so sober that it made me tired) and then suddenly the freaking king was there. And he sang to me, accompanied by an electric guitar plugged into nothing.

And he made me dance and say things.




And I loved him. But I love Tawny more... seriously, sending a singing Elvis whilst in Memphis? Oh, that is good stuff.

Ciao, buddies.
-Nina
(I promise more photos of the big day to come. And photos from cabin weekend. Oh, shite, and NYC, too.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Couldn't see the show, but I saw a whole lot of shakin' going on.... no, wait, I hung of burnin' love!

Remember I told you that Elvis was your real father??

Vickster

Anonymous said...

I mean hunk of burnin' love. I'm sure he was a hung of burnin' love in his world.