Saturday, April 07, 2007

I almost just bought a cake shaped like a lamb.

I've just never seen a lamb cake before. Thirty years of Easters and I never knew. How sad.



It looked very much like this, but my lamb cake was not laying in such lush greenery. I'm assuming kids really dig the lamb cake- ? I didn't find it especially appetizing, more so the cake gave me an incredible urge to dig my hands into it and chuck sticky handfulls at the wall. I'm not mad at the lamb cake- I just thought it looked like it would stick to the wall nicely.

Ciao, buddies. Happy Easter.
-Nina.


Baa. Baaaa!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should order one of those from Joelle!! That's awesome. Maybe she could make one of a fat cat??

Andy

Christine (CR) said...

o man, I can only imagine the wondrously beautiful big fat cat she could come up with. pretty.

Valayna said...

The sheep cake is just too much. It feels sort of creepy.