Monday, December 18, 2006

Ho(s) For the Holidays: Just a Peek

Another crazy-fun Stryker ladies holiday party is in the books. Fun. Done. Sad. It's hard to believe this was already the fourth year of the fantastic ladyfun, fancy food, mututal adoration, creative gifts, and 'special guests.' I'm already looking forward to next year! And so should you, my little elves...

Just a quick recap, for those who may have missed it for whatever reason (like having a penis):

Nothing says Happy Birthday Baby Jesus like a giant pile of girly goodness.

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me... two nerds in feathers,


...and Tawny in a sparkly sweater dress.


P.S. Congratulations to Tawny on her exciting and well-deserved win in the hotly contested, first (and only) annual holiday sweater contest. I'm betting she is enjoying her pirate pinata right now. I didn't really mean to make that sound so dirrty, but whatever - it's Christmas.

Caution: Irreverence & Blasphemy Ahead.

What do you get when Andrew Dice Clay, Dave Navarro and the Christchild have a three-way?

The best special guest EVER.


'Sup, sugartits. You can call me Baby Jesus...


No caption required, methinks.

Really though, what are the chances that we would find someone who already had a "Bethlahem" tattoo? Amazing. It must be the season of miracles.

I have plenty more photos, but can't seem to get any more to load. Yes, I agree, that is probably for the best. Thanks ya'll for attending, participating, and being pretty. Happy Holidays, suckas!

Ciao, buddies.
-Nina

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you got baby jesus to attend.
lucky.

Anonymous said...

Sweet Jesus that is funny.

I mean...

Sweet BABY Jesus that is funny.

Anonymous said...

Having a great time with the pirate. It will be a sad day when I have to bludgeon him with a broomstick. Also having a great time with my "Sing it Like you Mean it" CD. I think I brought Andy to tears. He wants Drinko back.
Tawny