Thursday, August 21, 2008

"Ten Restaurants That Define St. Paul"

According to Kathy Jenkins at the Press (http://www.twincities.com/ci_10254144?nclick_check=1):

1-St. Paul Grill
2-Gopher Bar
3-The Lexington
4-Pho Ca Dao
5-Mickey's Diner
6-Tavern on Grand
7-Mancini's
8-WA Frost's
9-Savoy
10-The Nook

What do ya think? I'm not really feeling a couple of those choices. Pho Ca Dao as THE defining Vietnamese restaurant. I don't know, maybe. But, I'm not really loving it, Kathy.

And... no Cosetta's ?? Come on.

2 comments:

Rand said...

When I think St. Paul, I think you also have to add the following -

1.) St. Clair Broiler
2.) Taste of Thailand
3.) Black Sea
4.) Everest on Grand
5.) Grand Shanghai
6.) La Cucaracha
7.) Serlin's
8.) Sakura

And Cossetta's, of course!!!!

Christine (CR) said...

oh! St. Clair Broiler, of course! and the Black Sea, yes. so, we agree... she made a silly list.